On 20 January 2014, the agreement reached by the Joint Liquidators (“JLs”) of Stanford International Bank (“SIB”) and ItalBank International, Inc. (“ItalBank”) to act as distribution agent for the dividend payments of SIB to its creditors was announced. As a first step in this process, we need to collect the payment preferences of creditors.
Through ItalBank, you can choose to receive payments by bank transfer to an account in your name, your Trust name or your company name. We will not make payments to third parties, but rather, only to the same name in which accounts were held with SIB. The JLs will also offer the option of U.S. dollar checks to the same name registered in the accounts with SIB and mailed to the mailing address listed on your proof of debt form.
For those with trust accounts who wish for the settlors to be paid rather than the Trust, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a Deed of Revocation Order, to revoke the trust.
If you would prefer to open a new account, we gladly invite you to become a client of ItalBank.
Once you have reviewed our information please choose one of the following options:
- I wish to receive my payments in an account in my name or the name of my company, in a bank located in the United States of America. Click Here to Download Form.
- I wish to receive my payments in an account in my name or the name of my company, in a bank located in one of the countries of the European Union. *All payments will be made in U.S. dollars. Click Here to Download Form.
- I wish to receive my payments in an account in my name or the name of my company, in a bank located in another country (excluding the U.S. or the European Union). Click Here to Download Form.
- Payment Instructions (Wire) Click Here to Download.Payment Instructions (Checks) Click Here to Download.
- I would like to open an Individual Account in ItalBank.
- I would like to open a Commercial Account in ItalBank.
- I would like to receive a check in USD, to my proof of debt mailing address.
ItalBank International Information:
ItalBank International is registered in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico since 2008 and holds a license issued by the Office of the Commissioner of Financial Institutions of Puerto Rico (OCFI) to operate as an International Banking Entity (IBE), under the “International Banking Center Law” and subject to all applicable federal banking laws and regulations of the United States. ItalBank is a financial institution focused on the Latin American market. Its headquarters are located in San Juan, Puerto Rico. ItalBank serves Latin American clients who want to protect their savings, having them deposited in a U.S. bank, while enjoying first class banking services.
ItalBank offers personal and companies current accounts, certificates of deposit (CD´s), international credit cards, trade and investment finance.
Our services include online banking, through which customers can access their balances, transaction history, make requests to transfer of funds and access the “Cash Management” module in the case of companies. All our personal accounts include a free MasterCard debit card and have no monthly limit international bank transfers.
To learn more, we include a presentation and we also invite you to visit our website at http://www.italbank.com
To join the debate click here.
For a full and open debate on the Stanford Receivership visit the Stanford International Victims Group – SIVG official forum http://sivg.org.ag/